January 28, 2017

"One by One"

"And it came to pass that the multitude went forth, and thrust their hands into his side, and did feel the prints of the nails in his hands and in his feet; and this they did do, going forth one by one until they had all gone forth, and did see with their eyes and did feel with their hands, and did know of a surety and did bear record, that it was he, of whom it was written by the prophets, that should come." - 3 Nephi 11:15

I love how it says that they came to Christ "one by one". I know that Jesus Christ cares about each one of us as individuals. He knows us and it's important for us to get to know him as well. 


I had a week filled with a lot of anxiety. I felt really bad about myself because I feel like there are certain things that I should be able to do, but sometimes my mind just gets the best of me! Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ know me so well, and they put me into a family with a father who is caring and willing to listen. I told my dad what I was feeling, and he helped me out a lot. He and I have very similar ways of thinking and we related in a way that was really cool for me to see. He told me just what I needed to hear.


I am so thankful that our Father and Brother in Heaven care about the little details of our lives. I'm thankful that we never have to feel alone. I know that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ are just waiting for us to reach out to them and that they hear every prayer we pray.


No comments:

Post a Comment