September 06, 2016

You're a cool person all the time

Just like most people in the world, I struggle with having a good self image.

God created us; our bodies are a gift. He doesn't want us to be miserable and hateful towards ourselves. So for the pep talk of the day...

STOP:
Comparing yourself
Comparing your life situations
Saying rude things to yourself

START:
Being kind to yourself
Making the best of the life you've been given
Being confident in the things you do and say

Satan tells me all of the time that I'm not good enough and that I can't do it.
But every time I turn to the Lord and pray for strength, he brings me peace and reminds me that I'm HIS child and I have a purpose. We all do.

Today let's LOVE OURSELVES and remember that WE CAN DO HARD THINGS.

PEACE OUT SATAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment